Game play expansion ideas

demonsslayer

Game play expansion ideas

Post by demonsslayer » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 am

I have been trying the Fort Zombie game for about a week.
Got it from a friend who thought I would like it and I do.
I find car batteries often more then gas cans. Because of this I felt a feature that would have been nice would be collecting wires from intact vehicles using electrical skill. Using the wires the car batteries can be hooked to the generators to store the extra power wasted by the generators currently. this could then be used with power tools as one advantage but another is electrified barriers. The stored power can use X amount in zapping a zombie which can reduce the number attacking even if it can only be done to a few barriers.

I agree with several people who posted about setup of growing crops and training players/survivors skills from others that have the skill to help them get better. Like my own character has a 15 points in pistol but to be silent when raiding you don't use the pistols to gain more skill. Having even a indoor practice range that can be made by carpentry would allow sharpening of skills.

Darth Noob

Re: Game play expansion ideas

Post by Darth Noob » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 am

There really should be some back-yard gardens, greenhouses, grow-ops, supermarkets or hardware store/garden centers in town. A shopping mall would be nice... even if it is just there to explore... :wink: Raid... :) Loot... :D Turn into a "die-zombie-die" fire-trap... :thumbsup: You know...
Anybody have a decent recipe for mouse?

AlanF5

Post by AlanF5 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:10 pm

:?
I'm confused. There are back-yard gardens, greenhouses, supermarkets and hardware stores in town. They're already there. I'm not sure what grow-ops are, or how a garden center differs from a greenhouse.

Fake Edit: Google suggests that grow-ops are like... non-commercial greenhouses.
Download my zombie outbreak mini-sim: unfortunately, it's not Fort Zombie.

Winner of the "Guess what the zerker discs are an homage to?" race. (The Mandarin's ten rings)

Darth Noob

Post by Darth Noob » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm

I'm so busy getting eaten, I must have missed them! :mrgreen:
Anybody have a decent recipe for mouse?

Return to “FZ Suggestions”