RACE: HUMAN

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

firelordzx

Re: RACE: HUMAN

Post by firelordzx » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Mockery wrote:
firelordzx wrote:
Strategist0083 wrote:Do humans still celebrate their ancient holidays like Christmas, and how do other races view this holiday, do some their own people celebrate it as well?

I think that some christians tarkans celebrate it and human in morrigi worlds as well

Morrigi worship trade and probably consumerism too. They'd adore Christmas.

Lol, Morrigi Christmas is all the year, when humans in morrigi worlds are in christmas, they just expand their own christmas to human cities in their worlds... only to obtain a adictional bonus.

They are just greedy birds

Tarrak

Post by Tarrak » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 pm

firestrike wrote:so will Satan go around the galaxy and give present to other little kids when they are nice :insane:

Ouch! Good one though! :lol:

The Red Traveler... Well he does travel around and drop all kinds of goods for people. Heck the guy must be a near Ancestor. :D
Every time you use 'fluff' for lore a Kerberos developer dies. And they are already an endangered species.

firestrike

Post by firestrike » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 am

well let hope that no giant space whale will try to eat or mind control our little present giving man if the suul'ka dear to do anything to satan i will send my most powerful ship to send them to the space whale hell :evil: .

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 am

Why? Worried that Satan Clause isn't going to bring you your trident?
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

firestrike

Post by firestrike » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 pm

maybe :P just saiding i like present and i have been nice to my empire :angel:

Goomich

Post by Goomich » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 pm

mrelegos

Post by mrelegos » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere, or if this is the right place to ask it, but I'd really like to know more about the Battle of Mjolnir. It seems like it was a big turning point for the Human Race, our first big "win" as it were.

It would be interesting to hear about the sort of forces deployed, how the battle progressed, the immediate after effects of the battle etc.
Bellum se ipsum alet

Barleyman

Post by Barleyman » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Speaking of English, official language of SolForce.. Was it ever reformed? The written language is becoming increasingly detached from the spoken language and I don't think a couple of hundreds of years as de facto lingua franca is going to change that.

Afaik English is the only major "western" language that has not been reformed since the formalized written language was created around 15th century.

You know, 2nd language users may spell a lot better than natives but speak wonky. On the other hand, phonetically correct written English looks pretty funky. Try "Feersum Endjinn" by Iain M Banks, one of the characters has dyslexia..

Return to “The Lore”