RACE: HUMAN

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Azrael Ultima

Re: RACE: HUMAN

Post by Azrael Ultima » Mon May 28, 2012 1:03 am

Erinys wrote:Apes are strange. For example, in the 20th and 21st centuries, over a billion of them wore and/or worshipped as a symbol of the Divine an ancient implement of agonizing, torturous execution. Others used a chariot wheel for a symbol, or gathered under a banner which had marked them for death in gas chambers during a horrific campaign of genocide.

--Arinn

Somehow that only makes worshipping spaghetti with meatballs seem less weird. At least those are mostly seen positively.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

Garfield78

Post by Garfield78 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 am

Azrael Ultima wrote:
Erinys wrote:Apes are strange. For example, in the 20th and 21st centuries, over a billion of them wore and/or worshipped as a symbol of the Divine an ancient implement of agonizing, torturous execution. Others used a chariot wheel for a symbol, or gathered under a banner which had marked them for death in gas chambers during a horrific campaign of genocide.

--Arinn

Somehow that only makes worshipping spaghetti with meatballs seem less weird. At least those are mostly seen positively.

What would a pirate do? ;)
All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Go on a great adventure to defeat ninjas and search for buried treasure.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

firestrike

Post by firestrike » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 pm

went you guys talk about MacKenzie i don't know why i keep thinking about george washington lol :lol:

heart of midlothian

Post by heart of midlothian » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Do the humans have leuisure starships? like cruise liners would sol force even allow this if civilians were to try to make one?

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:55 am

It could happen. Such ships are outside the scope of the strategy game, so you will not see them--the Director doesn't worry about the Star Line Cruise ship to Isis.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

Strategist0083

Post by Strategist0083 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 am

Lore wise, how useful has Sol Force found Node Fighters to be and how to the other races view them? Are they impressed with them enough to try create their versions?

firestrike

Post by firestrike » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 am

so who design the node fighter in the first place ? and how did sol force find the s.f.s Leviathan and take both the ship and hidden down taking a LV down is somewhat hard for me plus a suul'ka damm they must have alot of ship and firepower

Ludovsky

Post by Ludovsky » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:51 pm

I don't think they took down both the Hidden and the Leviathan at the same time.

After all, the Hidden wasn't really in control of Casper. He only "created" it, and not especially intentionally(since it wasn't his plan for his new "pet" to actually go wild and on it's own).

The only way I could see them taking both the Hidden and Casper at the same time was if the Hidden had been approaching Casper in the hope of getting control of it back, and that Sol Force just happened to be there during such.

firelordzx

Post by firelordzx » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Ludovsky wrote:I don't think they took down both the Hidden and the Leviathan at the same time.

After all, the Hidden wasn't really in control of Casper. He only "created" it, and not especially intentionally(since it wasn't his plan for his new "pet" to actually go wild and on it's own).

The only way I could see them taking both the Hidden and Casper at the same time was if the Hidden had been approaching Casper in the hope of getting control of it back, and that Sol Force just happened to be there during such.

wait... this mean that the hidden is... dead? :cry:

Strategist0083

Post by Strategist0083 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:38 am

Do humans still celebrate their ancient holidays like Christmas, and how do other races view this holiday, do some their own people celebrate it as well?

firelordzx

Post by firelordzx » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Strategist0083 wrote:Do humans still celebrate their ancient holidays like Christmas, and how do other races view this holiday, do some their own people celebrate it as well?

I think that some christians tarkans celebrate it and human in morrigi worlds as well

firestrike

Post by firestrike » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:01 pm

so will Satan go around the galaxy and give present to other little kids when they are nice :insane:

Mockery

Post by Mockery » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 pm

firelordzx wrote:
Strategist0083 wrote:Do humans still celebrate their ancient holidays like Christmas, and how do other races view this holiday, do some their own people celebrate it as well?

I think that some christians tarkans celebrate it and human in morrigi worlds as well

Morrigi worship trade and probably consumerism too. They'd adore Christmas.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes. They call Santa the Red Traveler.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

Return to “The Lore”