is there a schedule?

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

hargert

is there a schedule?

Post by hargert » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

I was just wondering if there was a schedule to the other races opening up? Will we see them all completed before the game is released? Or is it a as they are done and ready?

Please do not take this as a compliant on the pace of releases as I am very happy to have this chance to see/talk with you about what a wonder you have made. (just wanted to head off such a claim before it is made)

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Re: is there a schedule?

Post by Erinys » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

There is no precise schedule per se, but threads here and on the Atlas forum remain closed until I have had a chance to add all the primary information I can. When I open them up so that people can post questions and comments, it will be a sign that I've posted most of the major details, and everything from then on will be clarifications and further details, etc..

I'm using this method to try and avoid some of the problems I had with the Races forum of SotS Prime. The old threads are great, but often they are between 30-80 pages long, and newcomers found it a little daunting to have to sift through all the posts to find the canonical info.

If I do it this way, I hope that people will be able to get a solid helping of canonical material on the front end of the thread.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

Return to “The Lore”