Black 21

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Mockery

Re: Black 21

Post by Mockery » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 am

While I share your interests, I suspect Erinys is going to choose to play this one close to the chest.

Peanutcat

Post by Peanutcat » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Torezu wrote:
balti knights wrote:If that is the case could the technique used, be used to disappears other 'things' ?

I'm guessing that, if a Suul'ka can make a Leviathan disappear, it can do so to other things as well. :twisted:

After reading this thread i stumbled across this one.. That makes me wonder if perhaps the thing that took the Leviathan might have something to do with the disappearance of the Silver Imperium. (Not sure if this has been brought up somewhere in tehis thread, haven't read it all yet.)

Ryoku

Post by Ryoku » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:24 pm

nope, it's been confirmed that was the Hidden (The Hidden?), and gave us the delights of the Ghost Ship :D There's a big difference between breaking the crew on a starship, even a leviathan, and dissapearing several systems and rearranging spacetime (not sure on the spacetime part, it's not been confirmed if space around the Tarka Homeworld is barren, but considering their second expansion wave didn't run into a shortage of habitable planets around the HW, it seems likely imho)

Tarrak

Post by Tarrak » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Besides, The Hidden was unable to maintain his control of the Leviathan. If he tried to even think about taking several planets he would explode. :P
Every time you use 'fluff' for lore a Kerberos developer dies. And they are already an endangered species.

Return to “The Lore”