Erinys, a request.. sky cities...

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Scynix

Erinys, a request.. sky cities...

Post by Scynix » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:01 am

I apologize, as I realize you're a super busy person and you shouldn't have to be attending to individual threads.. (why do I keep apologizing every time I bother you? You should be used to it by now!)

Could you consider maybe drawing a rough sketch of what a Morrigi Sky City looks like?

This will sound weird, but I've always had a strange fascination with the entire idea of a city in the sky.
Like the floating island cities and fortresses of Skies of Arcadia, a number of anime I will not name as to refrain from being a complete nerd, even art work

Maybe it's just that instinct of desiring flight because I have no wings. I don't know, but this is one of the reasons I personally have always loved the Morrigi in general.
The splash screen for Khabul of the Burning Cities (For those who haven't seen it: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Scynix/scr ... tab=public ) reminded me I wanted to ask you this a long time ago, but never did.

It would certainly help cement the mental image of what a Morrigi population looks like on the surface.. though I wonder, does this mean Morrigi are weaker to orbital bombardment than other races? Or do their sky cities implement some kind of dome construction to help simulate being under the surface in the event of bombardment?

Please forgive me if this has been referenced in the lore somewhere and I don't remember, my medications are really doing a number on my memory at the moment.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ~ Winston Churchill

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Re: Erinys, a request.. sky cities...

Post by Erinys » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 am

At present I only have art of a Morrigi city at ground level. I will put your request for the art in the pipeline, but right now I'm working on Harpy portraits and depictions of the Tarka gods. :)

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

blackstar

Post by blackstar » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:37 am

Erinys wrote: but right now I'm working on Harpy portraits and depictions of the Tarka gods. :)

--Arinn

:awesome:

Scynix

Post by Scynix » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:42 am

blackstar wrote:
Erinys wrote: but right now I'm working on Harpy portraits and depictions of the Tarka gods. :)

--Arinn

:awesome:

_^ What he said.

Thanks, Erinys. ^_^
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “The Lore”