Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Urdaniel

Post by Urdaniel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:39 am

At this point, I just have to ask: Are there any plans for telling us who each of the avatars are and which sub-factions each badge stands for? I know that several are identified in the loading screens and that the SotsPedia will eventually contain all the info added by the Immersion packs (which would include who the Tataoru and the Freeholders are, for example), but will we eventually "get the story" behind ALL the faces and symbols (perhaps even including the "obvious" pop-culture shout-outs, etc. in an in-universe style) ? I'm pretty sure, given Kerberos' track record that there IS a story, and believe me, I'm definitely interested! Additionally, I'd like to be able to match avatars and badges for roleplaying purposes - I'd rather not pick Atreus the Bloody for example, if that's not the leadership style I'm going for in a particular game.

Please note that I understand that anything in this line is very low priority as Kerberos gets the game properly on its feet. Just call it wanting something more to look forward to in the future, even if ETA remains unspecified. :D

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Re: Avatar and Badge question

Post by Erinys » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 am

I don't think this is an unreasonable request. Not every character has a name--some of them are created to represent a role or a group of people--but many of them do.

I have been thinking about the best ways to update the sotspedia. As you know this part of the game is not a priority for the coders at the moment, but I am still working on the content on my own. I will add quite a lot and rearrange some of what has not worked out to my satisfaction as soon as I can. :)

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

Urdaniel

Re: Avatar and Badge question

Post by Urdaniel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 am

Much obliged once again, Erinys. :thumbsup:

Return to “The Lore”