SFS Leviathan

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Post Reply
User avatar
Blackswimmer
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:55 pm

SFS Leviathan

Post by Blackswimmer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 pm

I have been hearing various references to the fate of the SFS Leviathan, but I don´t remember actually hearing what happened to it. :oops: Could someone please point me to the information that I seem to have missed?
Doubler wrote:More than Easter itself, I celebrate the week after Easter as the Week of Discounted Chocolate :P

Azrael Ultima wrote:The correct solution to hammers not being the appropriate tool to screw in a screw is not to develop screwing hammers.

Jeep-Eep
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by Jeep-Eep » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Amongst other things, a Suul'Ka has been using it to bomb Hiver colonies, thus sending human-hiver relations into 'wintery' territory. As to what other whacky hi-jinx the Cthulu-whales have been getting up to using it, I don't know any more than anyone besides She Who Writes.

User avatar
Madscientist
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:13 am

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by Madscientist » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:17 am

Thank you for surplanting the idea of Suul'ka joy riding a Leviathan in space. Well metaphorically speaking.

User avatar
Blackswimmer
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by Blackswimmer » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Jeep-Eep wrote:Amongst other things, a Suul'Ka has been using it to bomb Hiver colonies, thus sending human-hiver relations into 'wintery' territory. As to what other whacky hi-jinx the Cthulu-whales have been getting up to using it, I don't know any more than anyone besides She Who Writes.


I don´t suppose someone could link me the page where this was confirmed?
Doubler wrote:More than Easter itself, I celebrate the week after Easter as the Week of Discounted Chocolate :P

Azrael Ultima wrote:The correct solution to hammers not being the appropriate tool to screw in a screw is not to develop screwing hammers.

User avatar
Korgan
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by Korgan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Just read the first couple pages of responses on the Race: Hiver thread and you'll see some responses from Erinys in regards to the ship, we still don't know full details, just that it was captured and something is going to happen with it soon in regards to hiver space. While it's assumed a Suul'ka has it(not siren) , it's not really 100% that they do, and I doubt it's that simple, this is Erinys we're talking about here ;)

User avatar
Nall White
Posts: 1305
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:10 am

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by Nall White » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Blackswimmer wrote:I have been hearing various references to the fate of the SFS Leviathan, but I don´t remember actually hearing what happened to it. :oops: Could someone please point me to the information that I seem to have missed?

I've heard that its still out there. Just have to wait for scenarios to unlock.
I'm NOT a cat!

User avatar
NuclearHuggz
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by NuclearHuggz » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Blackswimmer wrote:I have been hearing various references to the fate of the SFS Leviathan, but I don´t remember actually hearing what happened to it. :oops: Could someone please point me to the information that I seem to have missed?


Have you seen the teaser trailer?

link
XImageXImage

User avatar
Ludovsky
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Re: SFS Leviathan

Post by Ludovsky » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Actually, the latest update has an hint about it.
Thus, spoiler warning below. Skip this post if you want to avoid them.







That "Ghost ship" encounter from the update?

When you encounter it, just read what's written on it's side, where ship names normally go.......

Having seen the earlier video, it made me go "Oh F...." to encounter this enormous space "Flying dutchman"attacking my system while I only had cruiser tech.
Luckily it left while doing little damages altogether... not even slaying the colony in question.

Post Reply

Return to “The Lore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest