Insanity?

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

marshb

Post by marshb » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Does this mean that some Prester Zuul "suffer" from fundamentalism like humans do, or are the "wild" zuul incapable of transformation without forcibley being coerced?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk HD
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

ScoSteSal118

Re: Insanity?

Post by ScoSteSal118 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:32 pm

ScoSteSal118 wrote:...
The Prester Zuul are defined by their having/being enlightened on empathy. Empathy is for them indeed a revelation that they would never choose while still in their Horde-Zuul-ignorance ("Do not make me this Mother-thing!"), but once they are in the light it is generally not appealing to be plunged once more into darkness (Would anyone who has lived a human life with relationships/love/life and so on sincerely desire to become a sociopath?). Thus, there is not an initial choice to become a Prester Zuul, but there is indeed free choice after that point.

That was my understanding of the whole "conversion" issue. Erinys, was I being too black and white in my thinking and/or simply factually incorrect, or is that an accurate representation of it?

Return to “The Lore”