Specter Attacks

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

JPThunda

Specter Attacks

Post by JPThunda » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm

I was wondering if there was some aspect of the physical universe or possibly nodespace that made specter attacks more or less likely in a given region? The reason I ask is that there is a system which sees almost nonexistent node traffic, but at the same time it gets hit by specters every ten turns or so. I always assumed the specters were drawn to places where node space is intruded upon more often or more violently, but that theory doesn't hold up in this case.

Heart of Storm

Re: Specter Attacks

Post by Heart of Storm » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Almost makes you wonder if somethings giving the Specters a little nudge...

sob

Post by sob » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

It would be cool if the Slo force learn to influence the sectors. I mean they can all ready hide from them next step is to lure them. Shoot a node missile through a node line that sets of a lure a causes a specter attack.
you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

JPThunda

Post by JPThunda » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm asking about natural causes before I jump into conspiracies. But yes, I do think it would be quite legit if SolForce could figure out how to direct them. Like if the Native Americans had directed the buffalo to trample St. Louis. :twisted:

Aedrion

Post by Aedrion » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Interesting idea!

Return to “The Lore”