Loa Diplomatic Stations.

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Marakis

Loa Diplomatic Stations.

Post by Marakis » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Erinyes, ...Considering that Loa are largely "Spirits" What would life be like for carbonite diplomats on a diplomatic station? And For Loa, how would the Loa exsist on a Carbonite diplomacy station.

I'm simply curious, is all.

Sayeth

Re: Loa Diplomatic Stations.

Post by Sayeth » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 pm

In game, you build diplomatic stations with modules for each of the races. These modules represent a place suitable for these diplomats and will most likely be build in a way that would make said carbonites comfortable (fresh air recyclers, some plants, suitable chairs etc...). The same way could be said about Loa diplomats on foreign stations as they would be build in a way comfortable to them.
"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth?"
That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean.

The_Founder

Post by The_Founder » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Sayeth wrote:The same way could be said about Loa diplomats on foreign stations as they would be build in a way comfortable to them.

Namely a Memory Module.

Same is true about Science & Civil Stations. You have one habitat module type per Species in the game (taht you met). It is simply asumed that somehow those modules give the visitors "perfect" environment. So a Liir Module is filled with water. A Loa Module (memory bank) is a big server farm.

Space Voyager

Post by Space Voyager » Mon May 06, 2013 3:21 pm

And there is always an option for the Loa to use a walkabout. Even shaped as the station owner to blend in.
ErinysSolForce Intelligence has great difficulty penetrating Liir society to that depth, for obvious reasons. fibioLack of scuba gear?

Xion

Post by Xion » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 am

As a Loa on a foreign station, I would be very hesitant to be placed in anything other than my walkabout.
Conquering galaxies since 8/24/06

zortlord

Post by zortlord » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm

I would tend to agree about only wanting to be in a walkabout. Too easy for fleshies to reenslave by citing of communication... Course the same could be true of fleshies to other fleshies- eat to incarcerate them as well... I guess diplomacy has to start with a gesture of trust at some point.

Iejir_Isk

Post by Iejir_Isk » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:55 pm

well, cant build zu'ul habitats... (other than lwith li'ir?) but... i'd be hesitant to be on any station made outta legos...

Return to “The Lore”