Share your tales of glory (or gory) here. ***WARN OF SPOILERS***
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 pm
Made it =)
First and only win on normal.
Amazed by the amount of punishment the zuul lord was able to sustain.
Didn't i get a superconductor drop in the early rooms of floor 40 (to make a pulse rifle)
i would have stopped, again, at the last room.
- Posts: 2967
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 am
Congrats! The first win is always uniquely memorable
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:58 am
Nice work! The first win in any game makes you much more confident about it. In The Pit this feeling of confidence is increased tenfold, when you finally beat it.
- Posts: 38742
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:26 pm
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:46 am
Good job. Keep up the good work dude. Hope you become a champion.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests