Post MP Streams here!

Talk about all things to do with the sequel to our flagship 4X title.

Moderator: Erinys

castewarkp
Site Admin

Post MP Streams here!

Post by castewarkp » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:28 am

Hi - having learned that some of you have started streaming your MP games online, which is awesome, I'm going to sticky this thread, so people can announce when and where others can tune in to watch.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD JUST FOR INFO ABOUT STREAMS!

There's already another thread, which I think will be a great place for people to talk about the streams in general, instead of here, so we can keep this one an easy read, easy for people to find out info.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=44172

Thx!

CarbonicAcid

Re: Post MP Streams here!

Post by CarbonicAcid » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:56 am

http://www.twitch.tv/carbonicacid

When: When I get free time, so stream will be random at best :oops:

What: Starting with dull SP game but hopefully MP soon.

Who: Me mostly. And whoever is will to play with me.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Make sure to post notices when you are about to stream so people know to come watch. :)
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

CarbonicAcid

Post by CarbonicAcid » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Sure, I will use the In-game chat and the other topic to post when Im gonna stream. I might set up a Twitter account just for this.

Resok
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Post by Resok » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/terrakus

Started up a MP stream last night with myself, SwiftVector and Hawawaa. Videos for the whole thing are up though there has been no MP combat yet since we picked a fairly large map (Trifecta) to give us more time to build up to at least mid-game ship designs before engaging each other heavily. Should be a pretty epic clash in the center of the map though when we continue.

I'll be streaming again later tonight when we all get together to continue the game and plan on doing some streaming of my SP Zuul game over the course of today (2/2/2013 - PST).
- Resok

Resok
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Post by Resok » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Streaming now! 1v1 Duel with Swiftvector. I'm playing as Loa currently and him as Tarka.

http://www.twitch.tv/terrakus
- Resok

CarbonicAcid

Post by CarbonicAcid » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 am

Just an update:

Been posting in the other topic linked in the OP, before I stream and when I plan to stream. When I do plan that is, lol.

Be sure to look there as well as here.

dtah777

Post by dtah777 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Been curious about streaming games for a while and this will be my first time messing with it but here goes I guess. I'm streaming the International open SOTSverse game (check out the multiplayer forums if you don't know what I'm talking about) from the perspective of the Zuul. So if anyone is curious to see just how badly one person can play the Zuul then come check it out.

http://www.twitch.tv/dtah777

Saquenay

Post by Saquenay » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 am

I will be trying to stream most of my sp and some mp in the next few weeks, when I have free time of course :)

You can find the stream at www.twitch.tv/saquenay

A long long time ago I also made some youtube videos in a tutorial/lp fashion. I feel like they really need to be updated but I don't feel like investing the time to produce and edit that kind of video. So for now I'm just going to try and stream a bit and perhaps keep the more informative videos up in the twitch archives for browsing.

Enjoy the streams and drop by the chat to say hello!

--S

Scourge of the Stars

Post by Scourge of the Stars » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:29 am

Hey gang! I have returned to SotS II after a long hiatus. I have also learned the basics of streaming on Twitch. I'm posting here to solicit any interest in a MP partner for streaming. I have a lot of time as I'm *still* a Ph.D. student and we are on break for about another 6 weeks or so.

I just broadcasted my first Singleplayer play session to an audience of only a few friends, so it's mostly me talking to myself and a couple other people. Nonetheless, I'm open to feedback about my play and broadcasting in general.

Again, I'm posting more to solicit any interested parties in a MP stream game. Having someone to play with against who also is streaming would be pretty neat-o. PM me on here or Twitch to arrange something.

Here's the link to my channel page: http://www.twitch.tv/scourge013

Resok
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Post by Resok » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:30 am

Hey hey, would love to play some MP with a fellow streamer. I haven't streamed in a while though and am going to start up streaming my MP games more frequently starting this week.

Unfortunately I don't have a ton of time to play and I'm spread pretty thin between various games but if timing works out we should fire up a game sometime.

My stream username is 'Resok' (same as the boards) - feel free to send me a friend invite and we can coordinate gameplay times through steam chat.
- Resok

Sayeth

Post by Sayeth » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 am

Resok wrote:Hey hey, would love to play some MP with a fellow streamer. I haven't streamed in a while though and am going to start up streaming my MP games more frequently starting this week.

Unfortunately I don't have a ton of time to play and I'm spread pretty thin between various games but if timing works out we should fire up a game sometime.

My stream username is 'Resok' (same as the boards) - feel free to send me a friend invite and we can coordinate gameplay times through steam chat.

Pretty much same here! I have not streamed SotS in quite some time (partially because of the fact that I am quite busy) but I do regular streaming sessions of various games on Wednesday evenings (GMT +2) at about 8PM. So, feel free to contact me via Steam since you already have me in friends list 8) also, my stream is: http://www.twitch.tv/sayethaether
"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth?"
That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean.

CarbonicAcid

Post by CarbonicAcid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:56 am

A last minute heads up!

I will be restreaming again regularly. Not always SoTS II though.

With that said Monday are dedicated SoTS nights!

Currently in a 3-way with Resok and Hawawaa!!!! Come watch, and enjoy our witty banter =P

Resok
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Post by Resok » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Hey folks, just reviving this old thread to say I've been streaming my SOTS2 MP games again.

http://www.Twitch.tv/Terrakus

I'll mostly be streaming the various 2v2 and FFA games I'm playing on the weekends.
- Resok

marshb

Post by marshb » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Cool! :thumbsup:
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

Return to “SotS2”