The Lore Books

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

Hawawaa

Re: The Lore Books

Post by Hawawaa » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:21 am

Lucky! I have three things to come in between now and end of January. Today I had something at my apartment but it wasn't my lore book... Soon... :twisted:

Ashbery76

Post by Ashbery76 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Are you supposed to get a reply when you send the survey back? Not received anything yet.

Yskonyn

The Lore Books

Post by Yskonyn » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:34 am

I haven't received my book yet either, Ash.
After filling in the survey I never got any confirmation, nor a 'its been shipped' mail, but that seems to be normal?

Jabbawocky
Doomsayer

Post by Jabbawocky » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:36 am

Yskonyn wrote:I haven't received my book yet either, Ash.
After filling in the survey I never got any confirmation, nor a 'its been shipped' mail, but that seems to be normal?

Yeah... same here, on both accounts. Ah well... hopefully we'll get an idea of what's happening.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:38 am

There isn't a reply function for the survey, but I've received every response and the majority of Lore Books have been shipped. I have yet to hear of any books being delivered to Europe and Australia, so if you HAVE received your books and you live outside of Canada and the USA--please speak up! Those shipping costs were often quite expensive, so I'd like to know these books are being delivered.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:47 am

Since I am disturbed to think that more than a month has passed and our packages are not being delivered, I have sent out a post-shipping survey. If you filled out our previous shipping survey in December and you haven't received a package, please let me know. I'd like to get started tracking down these parcels as quickly as I can.

--Arinn

Rossinna-Sama

Post by Rossinna-Sama » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:55 am

Replied to the one sent to me - mine has not arrived.

However this, at least in my situation, is probably due to two things.

1) The post office does not like delivering to my unit due to fear of my neighbors. If it don't fit in my small mailbox, they won't do it. This impacted a large number of presents which I had ordered which never arrived, and in some cases, never will.
2) I don't understand all of the information, but apparently Australia Post has changed its priorities so that most items have a much longer delay before being sent. A normal letter for example can and will take almost a week before it goes anywhere.
Sword of the Stars 2 : Project Hiver Modder
Creator of the Work-In-Progress Seimei Visual Novel series.
My dream game: Combination of Sword of the Stars 2, Angels Fall First, Conquest: Frontier Wars and Warzone 2100.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:47 am

Thank you Rossina. I appreciate the data points. Looking at the responses for the survey I put up to collect tracking data on missing packages, it looks like the slowest deliveries are in the UK, continental Europe, Hong Kong, and Australia so far.

Successful deliveries are showing up in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Denmark and Austria. It looks like no one in the UK or Australia has gotten a package from us yet.

--Arinn

Ashbery76

Post by Ashbery76 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Not me in the UK.

Jabbawocky
Doomsayer

Post by Jabbawocky » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:56 am

Erinys wrote:Since I am disturbed to think that more than a month has passed and our packages are not being delivered, I have sent out a post-shipping survey. If you filled out our previous shipping survey in December and you haven't received a package, please let me know. I'd like to get started tracking down these parcels as quickly as I can.

--Arinn

I'm also an Australian, so it is likely Aust Post is being horrible - I've noticed that getting a single letter across the city seems to take up to a few weeks to actually arrive. I also filled out the December shipping survey, but I have not received a 'post-shipping survey' - are they two separate things or are you referring to the same survey?

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:23 am

No, I sent out a post-shipping survey to see where books had arrived/not arrived.

Been hearing back from people who say that books are arriving in the last few days, however, in France and Hong Kong, so--there is hope!

--Arinn

Yskonyn

The Lore Books

Post by Yskonyn » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:13 am

I havent received a survey Erinys. Not in my spam folder either. :S

Hawawaa

Post by Hawawaa » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:08 pm

I did my survey in Dec but still no lore book. Also spam folder is clean.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 am

Books sent to the USA should have arrived. Please fill out the after-survey to help me track your package if you live in the USA and Canada for certain.

Some packages have just begun to arrive in Europe over the past couple of days, so I am optimistic that many things are still en route, but...yeah. Anything in North America should have been delivered by now.

--Arinn

Hawawaa

Post by Hawawaa » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Bump, I pmed ya Erinys and could you email/pm me that forum. (spams folder is clean)

Return to “The Lore”