This position will start as a 4 month TFT position with potential to become FT.
Kerberos Productions is an independent studio of experienced video game developers based in Vancouver, British Columbia. We have been producing games for over 12 years, with multiple titles shipped under two full Kerberos IP franchises: Sword of the Stars and Kaiju-A-GoGo.
We have created a work environment with a strong sense of community and camaraderie that supports our employees’ love of games and interest in learning and improving their skills. We are a unified group of industry veterans who don’t just make video games; we play and understand games.
- Develop and maintain creature and character AI for a PC strategy title
- Create strategy AI features; expertise in other game development disciplines a plus
- Work closely with designers to create a compelling gameplay experience
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive testing
- Fix bugs related to assigned tasks, troubleshoot issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in AI programming, ideally in strategy games
- Proficiency in C++ language
- Experience developing PC games
- Familiarity with Unreal / Unreal 4 an asset
- Experience working as part of a team that has shipped a video game an asset
- Demonstrated comfort working in a small team environment, strong ability to communicate deadlines, risk, and progress
- Able to take a design framework and work towards task goals with minimal guidance
- Trustworthy, creative, and excited for the opportunity to leave your mark on a game’s design
- Proven excellence in communication and attention to detail
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills, motivated to be creative and find a better way
- Professional, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, positive and productive team player.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.