This position will start as a 4 month TFT position with potential to become FT.
Kerberos Productions is an independent studio of experienced video game developers based in Vancouver, British Columbia. We have been producing games for over 12 years, with multiple titles shipped under two full Kerberos IP franchises: Sword of the Stars and Kaiju-A-GoGo.
We have created a work environment with a strong sense of community and camaraderie that supports our employees’ love of games and interest in learning and improving their skills. We are a unified group of industry veterans who don’t just make video games; we play and understand games.
- Create high-quality and expressive character and object animation
- Perform as a key contributor to the animation production process, deliver content on schedule that meets technical requirements
- Work closely with designers to ensure animation meets technical and gameplay requirements
- Make sure all work is clean and organized with regards to assets within each file as well as file structure and storage.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in professional character animation or relevant video game experience; experience shipping a video game an asset
- Strong, demonstrable traditional animation principles and proven understanding of body mechanics and realistic animation
- Motivated to solve creative problems and find a better way
- Relevant software experience – knowledge of 3DSMax an asset
- Proven strong attention to detail and animation talent
- Demonstrated comfort working in a small team environment, strong ability to communicate deadlines, risk, and progress
- Able to take a design framework and work towards task goals with minimal guidance
- Trustworthy, creative, and excited for the opportunity to leave your mark on a game’s design
- Proven excellence in communication and attention to detail
- Professional, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, positive and productive team player.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.