Bastard Sword 4.0.2 [New!]

Share your mods and tricks of the trade here.
solops

Re: Bastard Sword 4.0.2 [New!]

Post by solops » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:40 pm

Thanks! I still love this great game.

Filippe999

Post by Filippe999 » Tue May 10, 2022 1:32 am

Found the weirdest bug in my human vs Tarka battles, for some reason when targetting this particular command section of Tarkas dreadnoughts my beam weapons and accurate weapons hit a little forward of where their command sections are meaning that without manually telling them to aim anywhere else, shots are just wasted.
It'd be nice if desintegration beams simply targeted center of mass by default(mission sections)
I also noticed that most weapons are aiming on the command section a lot, I do use predictive aiming and/or AI command sections though, so it could be an issue with overaccuracy.
Those are UV Beamers from Drones, since they weren't told where to aim they default, the desintegration is shooting where i told it too, this problem has been keeping from simply sitting in the tactical view, since I have to check if the shots are landing or they're aiming off the ship.
This problem only happens with certain command sections, deflector sections are hit normally. No idea what those actually are since I never played tarkas
“To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow.” - Metrodorus of Chios (400BC)

“If two ships are enough to do the job; bring ten.” - Steel

Zardoz

Post by Zardoz » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:21 pm

I just try the mod. Really feels good (but, personally, I would keep trade for all races that had it on vanilla game). Good job man!

Also, I notices this warnings on the console output :

Code: Select all

Warning: [weapon4.dds] Texture not found.
Warning: [Render\weapon4.dds] Texture load failed.
Warning: [HiverDest03a.dds] Texture not found.
Warning: [Render\HiverDest03a.dds] Texture load failed.
Warning: [Species/Human/sections/DEfusion.shipsection] Can't find ship section in dictionary.
Warning: [Species/Human/sections/CRfusion.shipsection] Can't find ship section in dictionary.
Warning: [Species/Human/sections/DNfusion.shipsection] Can't find ship section in dictionary.
Warning: [Species/Human/sections/DEShield.shipsection] Can't find ship section in dictionary.
Warning: [Species/Human/sections/CRShield.shipsection] Can't find ship section in dictionary.
Warning: [weapon4.dds] Texture not found.
Warning: [Render\weapon4.dds] Texture load failed.
Warning: [HiverDest03a.dds] Texture not found.
Warning: [Render\HiverDest03a.dds] Texture load failed.
Also, sometimes, I get this :

Code: Select all

Warning: RadiusQuery_r: maxEntities (200)

Return to “Modding”