Last request

A lot of gamers means a lot of opinions - share and discuss them here.

Moderator: castewarkp

skugge

Last request

Post by skugge » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:21 pm

So its a little late for suggestions right? The world will never see another dlc for one of the best games in the world. Well im gonna give it a go anyway cause im that guy. Maybe you can implement it in a future game like the pit 2 who knows..

Anyway, so I was thinking about how luxuary it is that in the pit whichever class you are playing, you always get to make the first move right? So I was imagining how things would be if a new class had the option to act last. And then make this to their advantage! For example: Lets say its a monk class and they have the opportunity to turn the opponents force into a weapon. You would have to anticipate correctly though what kind of attack that would be, like a slashing attack or say ballistic. If used correctly, you could turn that attack back onto its user. Like deflect attack. Or perhaps the class could absorb the attack and store it, like qi(energy).

Having someone unlike all other classes being able to act last in the combat order would make the class very unique, refreshing and fun to play. The monk idea is just what first came to mind. Im sure there are many other ways it could be used. Like absorption perhaps as a robot race? Possibilites are endless.

Still playing this game guys! I am about to finish my first Merc run I think and even though I have 1500+ hours played, I have found 3 new items to me this run. 2 of which are weapons! Very enjoyable.

Looking forward to whatever the future brings.

Love,
Your diehard fan Kogo

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Last request

Post by Mecron » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:47 am

very cool idea but it will definitely have to wait till a pit2

Space Voyager

Post by Space Voyager » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 am

Which comes out just between SotS3 and Northstar! :)
ErinysSolForce Intelligence has great difficulty penetrating Liir society to that depth, for obvious reasons. fibioLack of scuba gear?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:28 pm

you know how you think you are really fun but no one laughs?

balti knights

Post by balti knights » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:42 pm

guffaw..
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke.

Return to “Suggestions”